Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Things Amnabelle shares her preschool days the first week


This is her picture she drew and painted when she met her teacher for the first time!

The first day she talked about what she had for lunch

The second day she talked about her first friend Lily Annabelle.  She also talked about holding a skunk for story time.  However, she may be confusing it with a black squirrel by the rest of the story she told.
The third day she talked about who she slept by (Lily Annabelle & Ruby).  She liked playing with this gluey thing (see picture below).

The forth day she said, "I have a boyfriend, but I don't remember his name!"  She also mention reading a story about a bear on a bike.  She also said, "I have 3 friends at school"
The fifth day she was very excited to say, "I know my boyfriend's name!  His name is Fin or Fintley.  He came up to be and asked if I wanted to be his friend.  I said Yes! I'm so excited!"  She talked about how she shared that her favorite thing was "Riding the horse that go back and forth in the basement"  She drew a seahorse which took 4 drawing to make it perfect in her eyes!

Th

No comments:

Post a Comment