Monday, September 7, 2015

First Day of Preschool

Got their backpacks!  My mom used to french braid my hair the first day of school, so I thought I would carry on the tradition




All the fancy facebook friends used a chalkboard with fancy letters.  I decided to use our driveway!

During the preschool day, Annabelle made this for Claire!  They are in different classrooms!




Driving to the Child Development Center!  Annabelle wants to be a princess when she grows up!  Claire wants to be a Mom with a puppy in her belly!


At school

Annabelle's cubbie!  She needs to keep rainboots because they go outside a lot!

Annbelle picked stickers as the first thing to do!  She was very happy all day!

Annabelle's teacher Ms. Porto

Claire and Daddy walking down the hall

Claire's cubby

Ms. Baldwin and Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment